18 Kasım 2009 Çarşamba

Weekly Report(Nov 11-Nov 18/A.E.Sarıyüce)

  • Hi , next week comes and the new weekly reportis here again.. In this week, I continued to study basics of data mining , attended a meeting with the Azerhan Özen, co-founder of Butun-yd Erp Consultancy co. (http://www.butun-yd.com/index.html) and wrote some parts of Requirements Analysis which we submitted yesterday. About data mining, I focused on BI aspects of algorihms and methods in data mining rather than pure data mining subjects. Since we do not need to reinvent the wheel, it is better to study on predetermined specific BI-oriented data mining algorithms. Last friaday, I went to the office of Butun-yd Erp Consultancy co. at Kızılay and meet with Mrs. Özen for 2 hours. I were not thinking the meeting will be so useful for me, however it was very benficial for me to see a real implementation of our project in the market. For 2 hours, Mrs.Özen talked me about their ERP system, named Canias-ERP, and show the several features of this system on computer. Their system just takes the raw data and outputs very meaningful information. No data mining, no complicated algorithms, even no serious database model. Just bunch of graphs, visual charts and visual aids whick makes the job of bosses easier. Lastly, we wrote the Requirements Analysis of our project and submitted it yesterday. I wrote the functional requirements part and draw many data flow diagrams. I think that further we proceed in the project, ideas become more concrete and implementable.. See you next week.. Ahmet Erdem SARIYÜCE

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder