4 Kasım 2009 Çarşamba

weekly report - (Oct. 28 - Nov. 4 )

This week I have read the book "Business Intelligence Roadmap" . In this book, requirements of a business intelligence solution process are explained in a step by step manner. I have studied about these steps. Moreover, me and Hakkı have gone to Tuğcular and met with the factory manager. Our meeting was efficient, the manager's attitude towards us was very good. He promised to do best for our project but he said that he has to debate about this project with the owners of the factory. He wanted us to send him an e - mail including the data that we will demand from them. His hesitation was about the private data. I send the mail and now waiting for the reply.

Before sending the mail, I have searched for valuable data for our project and I have concluded that with any information collected, we can make good queries thanks to data mining. For example, if the factory owners do not want to show their monthly budget, then we can present them some analysis about possible market shares. In my opinion, if we can provide a running demo which gives some hints about the whole project, then the owners will demand some queries from our program and the project will hit the target. Now I am thinking about how to realize this running demo.


Abdullah Cemil Akçam

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder