23 Kasım 2009 Pazartesi

Weekly Report (Nov. 18 - Nov. 25 / Cihan Bahran)

This week I made further research about data mining and read more about cluster analysis and classification methods.
I also checked the slides of the previously given graduate data mining course in our department, Ceng 714. Slides provide a quicker understanding of the basic points. I also downloaded slides of similar courses from some universities like Stanford, MIT, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign and had a clearer idea about what lies at the heart of data mining & machine learning algorithms and their current widely used applications.
I think my research thus far will prove very useful as a guide for our prototype design in this semester and the final design in the second semester, though they constitute only the tip of a huge iceberg.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder