17 Kasım 2009 Salı

weekly report (Nov. 11 - Nov. 18)

This week I have made some research about how big companies proceed in their BI projects. Their main approach is dividing the process into modules and for each module preparing a production. This is both for technical ease and for financial gain thats they can demand money for each product. When I try to project this approach into our design project, I came up with a modular process model. I call it "process framework". I proposed this idea in our project group and other group members accepted it. So we will proceed according to 4 phased process framework. The details are in srs document.

Other than this research, I went to "makim" which is the substitute sme for our project. I have spoken to the owners of the company tried to understand their needs. I also tried to predict what kind of BI product works properly in this kind of corporations. Which process model is best was another question that I tried to answer. My conclusion can be seen in srs document.

Last of all, me and other friends have worked on srs document whole week. Each group member have completed his part.


Abdullah Cemil Akçam

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder